We are looking for SEO Specialist who will translate business goals into successful search engine optimization strategies.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for optimizing various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and copywriting and developing ongoing customer reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts.
Salary: INR 2, 25,000 - 3, 75,000 P.A. Salary is no bar for deserving candidates
Industry: IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area: E-Commerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Administration/Maintenance/Security/Data ware housing
Key skills: Sr.SEO, SMO
• Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
• Understanding of web server, analytics, and search engines technologies. Experience with statistics applications and log file analysis a plus.
• Experience with keyword research, density analysis, reporting and link building tools.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Time Management Skills, Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Hands-on optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and SEO copywriting.
• Top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits.
• Develop and execute a well-thought on-site strategy including improvement of internal linking, site structure, and other relevant tactics.
• Implement industry-wide “best practices” and ensure clear documentation and guidance is provided to the right areas within the organization.
• Define, monitor, and analyze SEO key performance indicators (KPI's) to continually improve campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3+ years experience in a dedicated SEO/SEM role
• Excellent knowledge of the search industry, algorithms and ranking strategies
• Experience devising link building strategies
• Experience in implementing SEO strategies
• Strong analytic and strategic skills
• Conduct keyword research, analysis and provide recommendations
• Advanced analytical ability
If you are interested, please send the detail resume (only in MS word) with noting of CTC /expected salary, notice period at top of CV and call. For deserving candidate, salary no bar. Your immediate responded is required.