Jan 21, 2012

Web Designer And Web Developer With One Year Of Experience

I have successfully completed my MCA from IMS, Dehradoon. I have heard about your company that you hire fresher’s and groom them to Web developer. I am very keen to join your company if I get the opportunity, I will work hard and give my best to achieve the goals of the company.
I have successfully completed PHP certification from HPES,and I have 1 year of experience in PHP,HTML,CSS,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe fireworks,JAVASCRIPT,JQUERY,AJAX,and some 3rd parties software(CS CART) and have build online websites.

Please find the attachment, I am sending you my resume.
Thank You!
Wishing you a great day!

SEO has got focus in internet marketing as it is the most cost effective and efficient of making the online business we offer services for Search Engine Optimization for Enhancing link popularity of the website on your targeted keywords. As well as our team has been serving for few SEO companies all across the globe for various themes e.g. IT Services, Real-estate, Online Shopping, Cosmetics. If you have any requirements for Complete SEO or the related services below, Please feel free to contact to may email ID,sales@webmountingindia.com.

1. Manual Directory Submissions
2. Static back links
3. Blog Posting
4. Article Submission
5. Press release submission
6. Social Bookmarking

We applies clean strategy as well as white hat techniques to achieve the desired results.
For any further information please feel free to contact. Web Development Services India

No comments:

Post a Comment